Deanery Administrator for West Bingham Deanery – part time
10 hours per week to be worked on days and times to be agreed with Area Dean, starting as soon as possible.
Diocesan Remuneration scale Band 8
(full time equivalent salary £17,060 per annum, increasing after 6 month probationary period)
Contribution of 10% of salary into a Personal Pension Plan.
Applications are invited for appointment to this key deanery post, supporting the Area Dean. The main focus is to provide the essential administrative back-up for the Leadership Team as it looks to work on the agreed mission priorities.
We are looking for someone who has all or most of the following:
- has highly competent computer skills
- has excellent administrative skills / organisational ability
- is self motivated & willing to take responsibility
- can handle financial calculations
- can cope with an evolving job
- has an ability to relate well to people & is a team player
- has a working knowledge of the Church of England and is in sympathy with its mission and aims
Closing date for applications: Friday 7 April 2017 / Interviews will take place on Friday 21 April at St Luke’s Church (Leahurst Road, West Bridgford, NG2 6GL)
For an informal discussion, please contact The Revd Mark Fraser, Area Dean, on firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please contact Jo Padmore on 01636 817206 or e mail email@example.com or download from the links below:
We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, and strive to be an equal opportunity employer.