National Church of England Academy, Hucknall – Secondary School Chaplain (0.5)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary individual (lay or ordained) who relates well to both young people and adults and who can creatively support and develop the Christian ethos of this secondary academy.
• have a breadth of experience of working with young people
• be able to engage and inspire students and support their spiritual development
• have a deep and sustainable faith
• have excellent communication skills
• be flexible and resilient
• be a strong team player
Remuneration package £16,080 – £17,315 depending on relevant experience plus 10% as employer’s contribution into stakeholder pension
Closing date for applications 12 noon on 27th October 2017
Interviews to take place on 8th November 2017
For an informal discussion please contact Claire Meese, Diocesan Director of Education, on 01636 817235 or Chrissie.Goodridge-Ormston@southwell.anglican.org
The job description may be downloaded from the following link: Job Description
Please apply via: http://pathways.churchofengland.org
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application queries
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS criminal record check and there is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be a Christian.
East Bingham Deanery – Deanery Administrator (part time)
9 hours per week to be worked on days and times to be agreed with Area Dean, starting as soon as possible.
Diocesan Remuneration scale Band 8
(full time equivalent salary £17,320 per annum, increasing after 6 month probationary period)
Contribution of 10% of salary into a Personal Pension Plan.
Applications are invited for appointment to this key deanery post, supporting the Area Dean. The main focus is to provide the essential administrative back-up for the Leadership Team as it looks to work on the agreed mission priorities.
We are looking for someone who has all or most of the following:
- has highly competent computer skills
- has excellent administrative skills / organisational ability
- is self motivated & willing to take responsibility
- has a high level of numeracy and spreadsheet skills
- can cope with an evolving job
- has an ability to relate well to people & is a team player
- has a working knowledge of the Church of England and is in sympathy with its mission and aims
Closing date for applications: Monday 6 November 2017 / Interviews will take place on Wednesday 22 November 2017 at Jubilee House, Southwell.
For an informal discussion, please contact The Revd Bronwen Gamble, Area Dean, on email@example.com
For an application pack please contact Jo Padmore on 01636 817206 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or download from the links below:
We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, and strive to be an equal opportunity employer