Growing Disciples Fund
The Mission Development Fund has been replaced by the Growing Disciples Fund, which will give grants to work that supports the diocesan vision of Growing Disciples Wider Younger Deeper.
The criteria and priorities for projects are:
- This new piece of work has to clearly demonstrate how it will seek to Grow Disciples : Wider, Younger, Deeper
- Projects require the support of the Archdeacon or be the initiative of Bishop’s Staff
- There is an indicative minimum grant of £100 and the usual maximum will be £2000.
- It is expected that there will be a contribution from the benefice/parish
- A benefice/parish may apply for more than one grant in any year up to an annual maximum of £2000
- It is anticipated that any parish that applies will be up to date with Deanery Share payments but discretion will be given to the grants panel.
Completed forms to be returned to Jo Padmore (firstname.lastname@example.org)