National Resources & Local Safeguarding Policies
There are a wealth of helpful resources, information and templates relating to safeguarding in the Church of England that can be found on The Church of England Website.
The e-manual will soon be the only place you can access practice guidance, the e-manual currently covers the following areas:
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Responding Well to Victims and Survivors of Abuse
- Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Learning and Development Framework
- Safeguarding in Religious Communities
- Safer Recruitment and People Management Guidance
- Ukrainian refugees
However, there are still some standalone policies that will eventually become part of the e-manual listed below.
Safer Environments and Activities – this contains guidance for filming and photography