Through its involvement in schools, colleges and universities the Church of England seeks to enable children and young people to flourish in its widest sense so that they can experience “Life in all its fullness”. It aims to provide education in a way that is deeply Christian and serves the common good.
- Staff and Governors working in Church of England schools and academies
- Educational Chaplaincy
- Parishes as they develop links and mission opportunities with local schools
Through our dedicated team we aim to;
- Serve local communities by supporting and resourcing schools and parishes to provide the best possible experiences and education for children and young people from all backgrounds.
- Enable children and young people to experience Christianity as a living faith.
- Inspire leaders and teachers to improve outcomes for the whole child.